As you look toward 2018 and planning for event and marketing opportunities, Dairy Farmers of Washington is excited to present you with an opportunity to be a part of Taste Washington’s Grand Tasting event in March. This event in conjunction with the Washington Wine Commission is put together to highlight some of Washington’s best products and what goes better with wine than cheese! In an effort to get as many businesses to participate as possible, Taste Washington is offering a reimbursement for your time and product. The expectation will be to be able to serve 1,000 people on Saturday and Sunday with Taste Washington providing you with other benefits to help highlight your business’ involvement in the event.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, March 24 - 25, 2018
Time: 1pm - 5:30pm each day
Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center, Seattle, WA
Taste Washington will reimburse your business simply for participating.
- Register by December 15 for a registration reimbursement of $300. (This is increase from 2017)
- Register after December 15 and registration reimbursement is $225.
- Dedicated social media post via Taste Washington social media handles
- Taste Washington will send a dedicated email to our subscriber list post event promoting your restaurant (restaurant name and select food/chef photos from the event)
- Vendor lounge access. Restaurant reps will have access to an exclusive vendor lounge to charge phones, take a break, or speak with industry members.
See all the other amazing benefits here.
If you have any other questions do not hesitate to reach out to Kallie Bylsma at Dairy Farmers of Washington, firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicole Early at Varsity Communications,email@example.com.